INDIVIDUAL PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENT
This involves detailed assessment and specific treatment for a range of musculo-skeletal injuries. We also assess and treat lung conditions to optimise lung function. We provide rehabilitation for sporting injuries, post-surgery, neurological impairments and treatment for general arthritic aches and muscular strains. It may include any of the following:
- Specific hands-on treatment. Effective in relieving tightness and restoring muscle balance and joint mobility.
- Exercise prescription for strength, endurance, improved balance and core control.
- Pilates programs tailor-made for you, to achieve your aims.
- Acupuncture or Dry Needling
SMALL GROUP PILATES CLASSES
These classes are run by our qualified Physiotherapists. Limited small groups of maximum 4 participants allow for individual attention to ensure good technique and correct execution of the exercises. The courses are run in 6 week periods.
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- Onsite parking
- Disabled access
- Hicaps to allow instant claiming of health insurance rebates and Medicare rebates for EPC plans.